Freemax Marvos MS-D Replacement Coil
Freemax Marvos MS-D Replacement Coil
Freemax Marvos MS-D Replacement Coil for the Marvos X 100W Kit is now available at your one stop vaping store. Bringing you the most competitive prices and service from an online platform.
This is a 5 pack of meshed Freemax Marvos MS D Series Replacement Coils for the Freemax Marvos X 100W vape kit and the Freemax Marvos CRC Pod . Press to fit coil installation makes coil changes quick and easy. Choose from either 0.15ohm or 0.25ohm sub ohm coils, with the 0.15ohm rated at 60-80W and the 0.25ohm rated for 40-55W.
Freemax Marvos MS-D Replacement Coil Parameters
Mesh Coil 0.15ohm rated at 60-80W
Mesh Coil 0.25ohm rated at 40-55W
It comes with
x5 replacement coils
Frequently Asked Questions
Are Freemax Coils any good and what about these Freemax MS-D Coils?
Any coils are as good as they are used. Some coils on the market we agree are awful, not mentioning any names. But some are absolutely sublime. Freemax have always been known for their attention to flavour and these coils are no different. Please do ensure to prime your coils to really get the most put of them. Below are a few quick tips for how to go about it!
- Drip e-liquid into the top of the coil, allowing the cotton inside to soak it up between drips and until you see the white cotton through the holes at the sides become wet. Be generous; if there is any excess once the cotton is fully saturated you can simply flick the coil to let it come out. We do recommend that you do not over saturate the coil at this stage as the beginning of your vaping journey may become a little gurgle.
- Pop the coil into your tank and fill up with your chosen vape juice
- Allow the tank to sit for a few minutes to soak and really get the e-liquid in those tight spaces around the coil
- Take a few ‘Primer Puffs’ by pulling on the atomiser as if you were vaping but DO NOT fire the device
- If your device has adjustable power, start at a low setting and fire it there
- Work the power higher at intervals until you are back to your preferred power level and the most importantly the sweet spot!
How many coils come in a pack for the Freemax Marvos MS-D Replacement Coils?
Each pack contains 5 coils and these are sold as a pack. We do not sell them individually.
As an organisation, Freemax has truly stood the test of time. They first garnered recognition during the days of first-generation stock coil sub-ohm tanks in 2013, a time that is sure to feel like a distant memory to many vapers!
Since then, they have grown to become one of the most recognisable names in the vaping game when it comes to mods, kits, coils, and other types of vape hardware and accessories. Hailing from Shenzhen, China, as is the case for the large majority of vape hardware manufacturers, they are true innovators in the field; by staying ahead of the curve with their high-quality products, they have become a favourite of vape users new and experienced.
The brand’s mission is to be the world’s most reliable vape company, one that is able to provide the best flavour with every kit, mod, coil, tank, or accessory that they produce. They have always maintained their vision of being a vape industry pioneer. Not only this, but the organisation places users’ health at the top of their list of priorities. By using lead-free brass, high-purity cotton and harmless surface treatment on every small part, they ensure that their products are of the very highest quality, every time.
Over the years, the company has won a number of industry awards, such as the best sub-ohm tank for the Freemax Mesh Pro at the Ecigclick Vape Awards in 2019, the Prize for Best Hardware at the Vaping Expo for the Gemm Disposable Tank in 2019, and their vape hardware is constantly topping lists on vape comparison websites. Given their success, we do not see them going away any time soon!
Specification: Freemax Marvos MS-D Replacement Coil