If you want to take up vaping, there’s a variety of vape devices (including disposable vapes) to choose from. Disposables are great for beginners, but if you’re really ready to up your game, reusable vape kits are the one for you.
Reusable vape kits also come with a variety of different factors to consider. Other than ease of use, compatibility, and durability, vapers should also be looking to buy a device with a decent battery life. Whether you’re a casual vaper who enjoys an occasional puff or a cloud-chasing enthusiast that vapes throughout the day, a long-lasting battery can significantly enhance your experience.
If you’re one of these vapers, look no further. We’ve done all the research to give you a list of vapes with the best battery life currently available right here at Legion of Vapers!
Geekvape B100 Aegis Boost Pro Kit
The Geekvape B100 Aegis Boost Pro 2 Kit uses a single 18650 replaceable battery.
This nifty device is one of the best mouth-to-lung vapes on the market and boasts a maximum output power of 100W. Using a Type-C charging port, it’ll take you an hour to fully charge.
- With its sturdy design, the B100 Aegis Boost Pro is shock-proof as well as dust and water-resistant.
- Using its built-in variable wattage function, you can adjust the device’s wattage output. This helps you decide how much vapour your device creates, ensuring an intense inhale. Adjusting the wattage can also help prolong the life of your removable battery.
Smok Nord 5 Pod Kit
The SMOK Nord 5 Pod Kit uses a built-in 2000mAh vape battery.
This easy-to-use, low-maintenance vaping device has a max output power of 80W and will take around 1 hour and 40 minutes for a full charge (using a Type-C USB cable).
- The SMOK Nord 5 uses the Nord range’s RPM3 vape coils to deliver a powerful mouth-to-lung vape.
- The adjustable airflow lever allows users to adjust the airflow to their liking.
- The device uses refillable pods, making it one of the best vape starter kits for beginners.
Geekvape Aegis Legend 2 Kit
The Geekvape Aegis Legend 2 Kit is powered by two 18650 replaceable batteries.
Taking about 2 hours to fully charge (using a Type-C charging port), this device is perfect for beginner vapers and has a maximum output power of 200W.
- This dual battery mod is shockproof, waterproof, and dustproof.
- Perfect for sub ohm vaping, it uses the newly designed Z sub-ohm tank and Z mesh coils for great flavour and vapour output.
- It’s designed with a wider filling system to allow for quick and easy refilling.
- Has an adjustable airflow system, making it great for controlled inhalation and vapour production.
Voopoo Drag X Pro Kit
The VooPoo Drag X Pro Kit uses a single, removable 21700 or 18650 vape battery.
Using a USB Type-C charging port, this device takes about 1 hour for a full charge and has a maximum output power of 100W.
- Features a brand-new TPP-X Cartridge vape tank and an intuitive fire button to avoid accidental activation.
- The vape pen uses a powerful TPP coil to boost the intensity of your e-liquid flavour and vaping output.
- It also has a Boost Mode feature that boosts voltage when battery power drops below 20%, ensuring a longer battery life.
Vandy Vape Pulse AIO Mini Kit
The Vandy Vape Pulse AIO Mini Kit uses a single external 18650 vape battery.
Boasting an output power of 5W to 80W, this tiny vape kit will take about 1 hour to fully charge your device via its USB Type-C charging port.
- Lightweight and durable with its Lexan EXL1414T Polycarbonate Reinforced Body.
- Its Vessel 2 DIY RBA vape tank has a curved 180-degree airflow for an enhanced vaping experience.
- Using VVC coils, this small but mighty vape pen ensures excellent flavour production.
- Great for new vapers, the mod has a DIY RBA tank that can easily adapt to anyone’s vaping style.
SMOK Arcfox Kit
The SMOK Arcfox Kit uses two external 18650 vape batteries.
Taking up to 2 hours for a full charge using a Type-C charging port, the Arcfox has an impressive maximum output of 230W.
- This vape mod offers both VW mode and TC mode, boasting an easy top-filling system.
- Using the TFV18 meshed dual coils, this kit boosts vaping flavours and nicotine delivery, providing a more intense vaping experience.
- Made from zinc alloy and high-quality silicone, these vape mods can easily withstand daily wear and tear.
OXVA Xlim Pro Pod Kit
The OXVA Xlim Pro Pod Kit comes with an internal 1000mAh vape battery.
Boasting one of the quickest charging times (an impressive 30 minutes to full charge!) this vape mod has a maximum output of 30W.
- Made of a Zinc alloy, it’s durable and has great vaping performance.
- These vape mods feature updated cartridges with direct fill and give users the choice between an auto-draw function or manual ignition.
Vaporesso LUXE XR Max Pod Kit
The Vaporesso LUXE XR Max Pod Kit is powered by a built-in 2800mAh battery.
With a maximum output power of 80W, and taking around 90 minutes to fully charge, this vape mod is equipped with an impressive battery life.
- Uses COREX heating technology to ensure faster heating and improved flavour.
- Durable and strong with its 3 layers of coating around the build.
- The box mod also has an auto-lock function to avoid accidental misfiring.
VooPoo Drag E60 Pod Mod Kit
The VooPoo Drag E60 Pod Mod Kit uses a built-in 2550mAh battery.
With a max power output of 60 W, this pod system takes up to 90 minutes for a full charge.
- Offers great vape juice capacity with the PnP Pod II.
- Features an easy top-filling system and can switch between different vaping modes (Smart, RBA, and ECO).
- Gives users a lot of flexibility and is compatible with the PnP Replacement Coil range.
Lost Vape Thelema Quest Kit
The Lost Vape Thelema Quest Kit is powered by two 18650 batteries.
Taking up to 1 hour for a full charge, this is one of the best vape mod devices available, offering a max output of 200W.
- Consisting of a Thelema Quest box mod and UB Pro pod tank, this device features a Quest 2.0 chipset, providing five different vaping modes and three different firing modes.
- Has side-filling which makes refilling with e-liquids quick and easy.
- Allows users to adjust their vape’s wattage.
Whether you are trying to quit smoking cigarettes or just enjoy vaping, buying a new vape can be a sometimes daunting task.
For those of you who are looking to upgrade your vaping set, battery life is a key factor to consider before buying your next vape. The best devices on the market should seek to offer a great battery life, ensuring you can use your vape for as long as possible before having to recharge.
If fully charged, and depending on your vaping frequency and wattage, your device’s battery life can last you a full day. Your vape kit selection should therefore be based on how long your battery will last and, if the battery dies, how long it will need to recharge before you can start vaping again.
Whether you’re new to vaping or a seasoned user, our team of vaping experts will be able to guide you towards buying the vaping device that would best suit your needs. We stock a range of vape kits, batteries, and battery chargers to ensure an uninterrupted vaping experience. Contact our team today and we’ll help you find the best vape kit and batteries for you!